Deb Cox has a strong passion for leadership development, focussing on growing self-awareness and self-leadership. Deb has spent 20 years as a school principal and focusses on leadership development for all staff, growing a strong culture of well-being and learning.
Deb is, since 2011, Principal of Nundah State School, a vibrant and engaging school in Northern Brisbane, Qld, Australia. Here she leads her community through very clear vision and values, developing a culture of risk-making, play, as they realise their future learning framework of the Nundah Nine (now Ten) Gifts. Her commitment to growing our staff personal and professionally is reflected too in the focus for learning for students at Nundah.
Deb has experienced many valuable leadership learning opportunities in her career, which now drives her commitment to growing others. She is accredited in many related program and tools to assist in leadership development of individuals and teams including:
· William Glasser’s Choice Theory®, Reality Therapy, Lead Management at Certification Level, and is currently completing her accreditation as a Practicum Supervisor.
· The Project is Me: Leading Learning for Learning Leaders – Metro Region DoE. Pioneer; Presenter and program co-designer.
· Neuro-Coaching for individuals and team (Michelle Loch) and is working towards International Coaching Accreditation.
· MBTI® Myers Briggs qualifications.
· Emotional Intelligence – EQ-i 2.0® & EQ-360™ coaching qualifications.
· Wheel of Wellbeing – Regional Facilitator
· Accreditation in K&P The Leadership Challenge (Certified TLC facilitator and a Certified LPI Coach)
She is committed to coaching and mentoring a wide range of teachers and leaders to build their capacity by leveraging their strengths and embracing opportunities for growth.