Refund – Policy & Procedure
The Glasser Australia (GA) Board (called the “Board” in this policy) understands and respects the fact that in some instances conference delegates and/or training participants may be unavoidably prevented from attending the Glasser Conference and/or training; therefore, the GA Board offers a refund to delegates and/or training participants who have paid to attend the Glasser Conference and/or training but are unable to attend.
This policy sets out guidelines for delegates to access a refund where they are unable to attend the Glasser Conference and/or training who have paid the Conference registration and/or training free.
This policy relates to the cancellation for all events related to the Glasser Australia Conference and/or training.
To receive a refund the delegate will:
- Contact Glasser Australia in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Glasser Australia no less than ten (10) days prior to the Conference and/or training date.
- Not be granted a refund after the specified ten (10) day period before the Conference and/or training date.
- Pay a cancellation administration fee of $100.00 and the balance will be refunded to the delegate.
Transfer of Conference registration and/or training fee:
- The delegate may request for his/her Conference registration and/or training fee to be transferred to another person, that he/she specifies any time prior to the Conference and/or training date.
- The transfer will take effect without a penalty applying.
|Policy Title||Refund Policy|
|Developed by||Cathy O’Toole|
|Adopted by||Glasser Australia Board|
|Adoption Date||24th February 2021||Scheduled Review Date||Feb 2023|